Off beaten tracks....
Explore the natural beauty of the back lands in your very own way....
as our specially converted Landrover vehicles provide you with an outfit designed for the adventurous individual.
Equipped with all the storage space and gadgets your moveable home requires (chairs, table, shower, queen size
mattress and bedding, extendable sun roof, gas cooker, all necessary kitchen & cooking utensils, freezer and
refrigeration units, 220 V/ 12 V solar roof panel, etc.) your vehicle also provides for a multitude of driving
situations, which may require some "assistance" to be conquered....
Onboard GPS Navigational system, first aid kit, winch, 2 x spare tires, tire pump, 150 l separate Diesel tank,
70 l water tank, Jumper cables, tow rope, spade and tool box are just a few items to ensure your safety and
independence during your journey.
General Driving Information
||Tarred/ gravel in urban areas
|| 60 km/h
|Tarred roads outside urban areas
|Gravel roads outside urban areas
It is recommended not to exceed 80 km/h on gravel roads as the loose surface can cause loss of control without any warning
Furthermore, please do take the risk of accidents, caused by stray animals crossing roads into account - particularly during dusk and dawn.
- Drive on the left side of the road
- Set head lights on all the time, in order to be seen through dust
- Make certain, that you are fully insured - vehicle, driver, passengers, 3rd party etc.
- Should you possess an international motor vehicle insurance, please ascertain that such covers the driving on gravel roads in Namibia and possibly neighboring countries, if applicable
- Carry drinking water with you at all times
- Re-fill fuel in time
- Do not take unnecessary risks - STAY SAFE !!!
Contact us today for further information, rates & packages.... tailor-made, according to the trip you've
planned.... and if you like, pre-cooked meals are an optional extra, which can be arranged....